Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Personal Website: editing the default.html file

PaulR
04-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I notice there's an auto-generated (?) "default.html" file in my personal website space (publicly accessible as: http://members.roadfly.com/PaulR - right?).

It needs updating (if for no other reason than that I hate the little photo of myself I uploaded once. Eeew!).

Do I upload an edited version of the "default.html" file via the same "Upload File" method as for photos?

BTW: I'm pretty savvy with HTML, so editing doesn't scare me.
NOTE: I don't want to do anything you folks don't want me doing. So, if the HTML should not be touched, let me know.

Hope I'm not being a PIA.

TIA-
Paul
<FONT FACE="Comic Sans MS" COLOR=Red>PaulR</FONT><BR>
<FONT COLOR=Black>'99 Silver</FONT>

charlie
04-25-2005, 09:52 PM
it's your space so... go for it. Edit away!

We're going to announce that we're doing away w/ the old style "free web space" soon and going w/ two separate systems of BLOGs and an image management system. Don't do too much work to your Web space right now.

If you're interested in seeing the new BLOG system or the new Image Management System email me directly and i'll give you a login.

PaulR
04-26-2005, 01:10 PM

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index