Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RichmondJCWMCS
05-04-2005, 12:24 PM
After ordering on Monday morning new JCW side sills to install on my painted side skirts (had them on the old skirts) they were sitting on my porch yesterday when I returned from work. Plus they issued a replacement trim piece free of charge as 2 of one side were accidentally sent to me instead of a right and left a few months ago.

Thanks Herb and others at MINI of Sterling! :-D

TheOfficeMaven
05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes, I completely concur... Herb and all the other folks at MINI of Sterling are AWESOME! I've purchased quite a few parts from Herb now and he has always been very good to me. Great prices and great service. Kudos to them all!

-- MIKE

miniparts
05-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Mike,

Time out! ! ! My shipping dept came to me earlier today with "an extra part". They didn't know who it went to. "@#$%* shipping @#$%* dept." IT YOUR REPLACEMENT PART ! ! !

I have sent it FEDEX PRIORITY to the body shop you requested. They will have it tomorrow (05/05/05) 10:30am. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

MINI Parts
MINI of Sterling
571-434-1944 Ext. 1301
571-434-7727 Fax
888-954-8222 Toll Free
parts@miniofsterling.com
herbd@miniofsterling.com

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index