Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Another cashier check overpayment scam attempt

BrianB
06-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Will these guys ever quit?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:46 PM
To: Brian B
Subject: THANKS.............................

Thanks for the email,Well i'm glad concerning what i have heard about
your(Hartge Stripes )I'm satisfied with the condition and the cost you are offering to sell it which is $150.I have spoken with my client and he said we can procced with this transaction.Arrangements for the Cashier Check to be issued out to you has been made and the payment of $3,000 will be issued out to you.All which have to do is just to get back to me with some required information which the payment would be made out to you like your Full name,Address,City,State,Zipcode,Country and Contact numbers like your Home,Cell and Work Phone numbers.
The reason for the overpayment is for the shipping company who will come for the pick up of the (THartge Stripes ) All you have to do is just that as soon as you receive the payment and you have get it cashed i will like you to transfer the remaining balance to the Shipping company who will come for the pickup and handle sh ippment too.I have made arrangements for the payment to be made out to you as as soon as possible.
Hope to read from you soon.
Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Brian
'95 525iT
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc23b3127cce9fecfdeaabe500000016108QbuG7Jsxac

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index