Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar XJ or Infiniti M45

kpalli
06-08-2005, 09:03 AM
I walked in to my Jaguar dealership the first time and was blown away by how good the XJ look in person. I was also stood a couple of feet back to view the whole car it Jagness also caught my breath. People in the show room were really nice also. My father is also looking into Infinti as there are seen quite often here. YOu could say that he has the old perception of Jaguar, which if you buy one Jag buy two because one is always going to be in the shop. I have brought him away from that idea and know is really interested in the XJ as I am. As for the INfiniti i never liked it to begin with. Which one would you choose. HOw can i be able to pursude him. Thanks so much for replying

Rebelreiver
06-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Take the Jag out for a spirited test drive. That is the best way to make a decision at this point. This board contains threads from X350 owners (including myself) who are mostly pleased with their purchases and impressed with the cars reliability. I would certainly buy another XJ.

Doug XJ8L
06-08-2005, 02:17 PM
I currently own a Jaguar X308, the model preceeding the X350 and it has been pure pleasure. My next car will be a Jaguar (I wouldn't consider anything else). You will find that Jaguars are more than just cars - they are love affairs - somthing an infiniti could never be.
Best of luck on your choice of color...

RHankey
06-09-2005, 06:45 AM
I doubt you'd be making a bad decision with either car. Test drive both and make your own decision. The X350 continues to exceed my expectations so far.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index