Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

surf60st
06-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I read an article in the wall street journal and couple of months ago and notice a company in the UK that offered a point based membership club to drive a fleet of exotic cars for a yearly free. I thought it was a great idea and began searching to see if there was something like it stateside, and couldn’t find anything….until a couple of days ago. Check this out http://www.driveawaydreams.com. This is awesome, I submitted a request for information and they said they are offering a charter membership in which you get a $5000 discount and get to grow with the company. The sales gentlemen I talked to said the charter members get to pick which cars they want added to the fleet as the membership grows. 30k for 60 days of driving a year, much cheaper than the hit I took on my 360 spider as soon as I drove it off the lot. Oh yea, by they way, they are in Orange County, California (which is perfect for me in Newport Beach) and they will service clients from San Diego to Los Angeles. Comments?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index