Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Inner Circle updates

charlie
07-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Folks,

Just a quick announcement that we have opened a new forum for Inner Circle members support, questions, etc and that all Inner Circle memberships should be updated at this point.

We have had a number of issues managing the Inner Circle program in the past month as we've tried to improve the system. We are working to make a better system to avoid these problems in the future.

At this point all Inner Circle memberships should be accurately reflected in your Membership account, w/ an inner circle designation on forum posts, and in the webspace and email system. I'm sure there are Inner Circle members who still have issues which I have overlooked. Please make a post on the Inner Circle Support forum to bring the matter to my attention.

Thank you to all the members who were so patient as we worked through the issues with the system.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend.

Charlie

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index