Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Thinking
07-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Trying to decide on which to buy and would appreciate any insights. Both are 2005 models, both are v6. Cayenne is pure base model with Tiptronic and floor mats (that's it). Caddy has ultraroof, heated seats, wood trim and a few other small options. The Caddy is still $3k less than the Cayenne.

Leaning towards the Porsche thinking it will have better long term value, but not sure the "brand" power is same with the SUV.

Any thoughts out there on this topic?

Appreciate any insights.

Sir_Gary
09-11-2005, 10:31 PM
I've got an SRX with the V8 and I love it. Love's gas but handles great and will be mach cheaper to maintain than the Cayenne.Sir Gary & Oscuro (87 ///M6)

malamute
01-22-2006, 04:56 PM
to spend time test driving them to see how you react personally to them. That is more important than sheer economics.

Ed Capp
09-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Drive them both. I have the SRX with the V8. It reminds me of the performance of a Corvette with the LUXury of the Cadillac. I wanted a new vet but this blew me away instead cause it is the best of Both worlds. Panoramic roof its like totally awesome. I am very Happy.

Steve
04-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Just wondering which one you ended up with and how things are going? I just purchased a 2004 SRX V8. Like the above person I find it handles really well... agile and quick.

anjy834u
12-10-2010, 03:14 AM
SRX is way better than canyene as far as performance is concerned

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index