Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Latin Ecstasy
08-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knew where i can get information about installing the Phone accessory myself to my '05 C230? I did some research on costs and there are three kits that I need to purchase and they total at around $300....according to the Mercedes Benz dealership, it's going to cost me around $2400 (kits and installation) if i have the dealer do it. My car is pre-wired for the phone capability, i just need to install the kits into the center counsel....just wondering if anyone had any advice.
Thanks.

renos
08-13-2005, 06:30 AM
I did the factory retrofit installation. It requires several parts and the cradles accept only a limited number of phone models. The cost in Europe was around 1,500 USD.
It works very well via the wheel buttons and the small screen in between the dials. The center display does not work like on the factory fitted installation. The phone is on a console next to the front passenger's legs.

Tacoma
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Hi,
I was wondering about the phone install myself! Where did you find all the parts that's needed? I think I have an installer, I just need to know all the parts I need. Where would I find that information?

Cynthia
07-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Hello ,
I to was wondering if anyone knew where i can get information about installing the Phone accessory myself to my '05 C230? the Mercedes Benz dealership, told me it's going to cost me around $1000.00 (kits and installation) if the dealer do it. My car is pre-wired for the phone capability, i just need to install the kits into the center counsel....just wondering if anyone had any advice.
Thanks.

2005komp
08-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I found this website. www.eurocarphone.com
It sounds like an easy installation and I think I'm going to get one. I have everthing except the wiring to the center console and the cradle, but this says it will work with all the buttons.

Dennis B
11-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Thinking of installing this on my 2002 C230. How is it performing? Do you know if it works with the iPhone? txs

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index