Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mercedes 560 CLS Burnz!

baibai
09-02-2005, 04:50 PM
I own a 2006 Mercedes 560 S. I want to warn other owners about the exhaust pipes at the rear of the car; they can burn! I took a stroller out of trunk and got a 2nd degree burn from the sneaky exhaust pipe. I need to know if anyone else has had a problem with this. I have talked to factory rep. He agrees that it is in the wrong place, but if shortened would cause damage to the car. He said a burned leg is not as bad as a burned car. Hum. I welcome any comments because I am worried about someone holding me responsible if they get burned on my car's exhaust. My house keeper got it too. She was aware of the problem, but forgot. Children would be a real scare around this area of the car for sure. Thank you.

charlie
09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm not sure which car you actually have based on your post but the best thing to do is post this in the forum specifically dedicated to your model Mercedes.

Look on the right hand side of this page to find the forum for your car.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index