Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


10-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Looking for the top part (draught stop) for a 1999 CLK Convertible in the UK.

Apart from buying directly from Mercedes, does anyone any ideas where I could buy one?

Many thanks


Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index