Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : maybe this is the problem with logging in

nikat
11-15-2005, 06:33 PM
I just received the roadfly email from webaster about blogs and converting to an IC account. Maybe your softwar has my old account still in the system. When I log into mail the old pictures I downloaded are there - not the new imagine account I opened and downloaded one picture into.

charlie
11-15-2005, 08:30 PM
I thought we had gone over this before. Having more than one account can cause you all sorts of problems.

Let me consolidate your accounts. Email me, don't post here, any info you have on your various accounts. Also tell me which one you want to keep. I will attempt to consolidate them for you.

8 Sumthg
11-30-2005, 09:24 AM
I appreciated your email on the 18th but when you didn't follow up I guess I have to return to posting here.

I have paid my IC fee months ago but can't log in.

I've described this problem in great detail numerous times. I think there is some kind of conflict between my old account which I presume you modify when I joined IC. Individual attention for $30/yr is probably asking a lot but I would like to be able to post pictures.

Is there any hope for me? Nikat 73609

charlie
11-30-2005, 04:24 PM
I will try to figure out your account today. I will email when I know more.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index