Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Wheels -Can somebody help me

jaz9
03-15-2006, 12:40 AM
I ordered my '07 XK months ago to replace my '01 XKR. I was told it would arrive the first week of April. I would like to put aftermarket 3 piece wheels on it. These wheels have to be built and often take weeks or months to get. I asked the local dealer here in Tampa months ago a simple question....what are specs for the wheels (bolt pattern, offset etc). I have yet to get an answer. I even called Jag customer service in England and after being given the run around I have yet to receive an emailed response I was promised last week. Is this too much to ask??....why can I not get an answer to this simple question.? All I wanted to do is order my wheels ahead of time so that they arrive when the car does. Anybody know anybody at Jaguar who can give me this info? Thanks.

RoofRoof
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, I see that your post was several months ago, so hopefully you've gotten the wheels thing all sorted out. I just got my coupe a few weeks ago and I'm getting similar run-around at the Tampa dealer. Not the sale, just on the wheels.

Many promises and not one kept yet. Mostly the aftermarket guy. Think I'll just figure out the wheels on my own and certainly in a more timely fashion.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index