Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dan
11-17-1998, 03:44 PM
Have the opportunity to purchase this car for $7000 USD. It has 137,000 miles. The following is wrong with it. Malfunctioning on-dash display unit, broken taillight, broken window regulator (front passenger), slight leak on the right rear shock, and a slight problem with driver seat incline/recline. Does this seem like a good deal? What are the main problems with this car? What should the gas mileage be? Thanks in advance for all the help.

ronald bond
01-14-1999, 12:15 AM
<i>: Have the opportunity to purchase this car for $7000 USD. It has 137,000 miles. The following is wrong with it. Malfunctioning on-dash display unit, broken taillight, broken window regulator (front passenger), slight leak on the right rear shock, and a slight problem with driver seat incline/recline. Does this seem like a good deal? What are the main problems with this car? What should the gas mileage be? Thanks in advance for all the help.<p></i>

ronald bond
01-14-1999, 12:18 AM
<i>: Have the opportunity to purchase this car for $7000 USD. It has 137,000 miles. The following is wrong with it. Malfunctioning on-dash display unit, broken taillight, broken window regulator (front passenger), slight leak on the right rear shock, and a slight problem with driver seat incline/recline. Does this seem like a good deal? What are the main problems with this car? What should the gas mileage be? Thanks in advance for all the help.<p></i><p>Did you buy this car? If you have let me know<br>and I'll give you details of what to repair.<br>I have a '90 735il and have a good blueprint<br>for you.<p>Ron

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index