Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jim Cook
11-27-1998, 04:24 AM
Hi all:<br>Wull, I'm now the proud - very proud - owner of a '92 735iSE, and it is, quite simply, a superb car.<p>The occasional question does arise though.<p>When driving around town, each time I use the footbrake I hear one or more clicks, obviously a relay clicking, as I press the pedal.<p>There's one when I press lightly, and two further relay clicks as I increase braking pressure.<p>Is this normal ????<p>Regards and thanks in advance for your help.<br>Jim

slc1230
11-28-1998, 12:54 AM
That is the contacts in the brake light switch you are hearing. There was a recall on the brake light switch. Take the car to the dealer and have them run a check to see if your car is in the recall. The new brake light switches have no click.<br>SLC1230

jonathan drake
01-06-1999, 10:40 AM
<i>: That is the contacts in the brake light switch you are hearing. There was a recall on the brake light switch. Take the car to the dealer and have them run a check to see if your car is in the recall. The new brake light switches have no click.<br>: SLC1230<p></i> Does this also apply to the 1989 model 735ise as my car seems to have the same click??<br>Also does the recall cost anything for the labour/parts cost??

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index