Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alan M.
12-10-1998, 11:24 PM
To all who may be concerned:<p> My usual turf is the 3-series board. However, I just read some recall information that you might care about. If this has already been discussed and covered here, disregard this message.<p> The Consumer Reports '99 buying guide says there is a recall for '95-'97 740i, 740iL and 750iL vehicles for front springs that could break and cause loss of control affecting 29,000 cars made from 9/94-8/96. It says to have the dealer replace the from springs and lower spring mounts. Hope this info. is helpful.

BMW Head
01-17-1999, 11:00 AM
Hey, it helps a lot knowing you are not going<br>to plant your nose into the ground at high<br>speed while accelerating out of a hard right<br>or left turn. I have performed numerous of<br>these warrenty recalls, and they are quite<br>easy and also a good idea for the consumer.<br>If you have a car that falls under this<br>recall, get it done ASAP.<p>\t<p><i>: To all who may be concerned:<p>: My usual turf is the 3-series board. However, I just read some recall information that you might care about. If this has already been discussed and covered here, disregard this message.<p>: The Consumer Reports '99 buying guide says there is a recall for '95-'97 740i, 740iL and 750iL vehicles for front springs that could break and cause loss of control affecting 29,000 cars made from 9/94-8/96. It says to have the dealer replace the from springs and lower spring mounts. Hope this info. is helpful. <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index