Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Hans Ulsrud
12-17-1998, 03:04 PM
I have several 1989-93 full Hartge skirt packages for the E32 7 series. If you are seriously interested in buying a skirt package, email me for the particulars.<p>Hans

Mike Riley
12-31-1998, 01:45 AM
<i>: I have several 1989-93 full Hartge skirt packages for the E32 7 series. If you are seriously interested in buying a skirt package, email me for the particulars.<p>: Hans<p>have any photos?

Hans
01-04-1999, 08:28 AM
<i>Go to www.hartge.de for photos. Look up 7 series and then pick E32. The car with the aero kit will be displayed in the top right hand corner.<p>I can't believe how much interest these kits have been getting!!! 7 series owners really do mod. their cars!!!:):)<br></i>

BMW Head
01-17-1999, 10:54 AM
Hans,<p>What are you asking for the kits? Please post<br>specifics on this group board.<p>\t<p><i>: Go to www.hartge.de for photos. Look up 7 series and then pick E32. The car with the aero kit will be displayed in the top right hand corner.<p>: I can't believe how much interest these kits have been getting!!! 7 series owners really do mod. their cars!!!:):)<p></i>

Hans
01-20-1999, 06:13 PM
Here's the scoop. I didn't realize this but the kits are missing their front valences. So I only have side skirts and rear valences for sale. $700 for 3 pieces. BMP sells them for $1200 and change.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index