Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

beemmer
01-20-1999, 02:01 AM
I am buying new rims for my 750iL E32.<br>Here is my choice that i found with a good deal.<br>1) Ac schitzer typeII 19"<br>2) Hamann typeII 18"<br>If you have any comment or suggestion please fell free to do so at bimakood@aol.com

Hans
01-20-1999, 06:10 PM
Neither...<p>MK motorsports, 18" one piece with dish looks the nicest. check out a copy of their old brochure at your local tuning shop. its the bad 750 that everybody wants

Marco
01-21-1999, 09:14 PM
Hamann HM2 (Type II) will look nice, however, the 18" might be a bit too small for such a big car.<br>You might want to consider the Hamann PG, it's more expensive, but with it's deep dish look; it's unbeable. Everybody's got AC Wheels, do something different, go for Hamann.<br>The MK type I will look nice too, if you dig the deep dish look. =)<p>Happy cruzing..<p>///Marco<p><br><i>: I am buying new rims for my 750iL E32.<br>: Here is my choice that i found with a good deal.<br>: 1) Ac schitzer typeII 19"<br>: 2) Hamann typeII 18"<br>: If you have any comment or suggestion please fell free to do so at bimakood@aol.com<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index