Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

beemmer
01-21-1999, 12:46 AM
I am looking for 19" rim to fit my 750il E32. <br>Please send me the scan of the rim to bimakood@aol.com

EXPERT ALLOY WHELL REPAIR
01-27-1999, 12:46 AM
<i>: I am looking for 19" rim to fit my 750il E32. <br>: Please send me the scan of the rim to bimakood@aol.com<p></i>Hey, is it that you have an injured rim and need a to have it repaired, perhaps? <p>1-800-RIM-TRUE, At you service to repair that rim for you instead of you having to go posting to message boards, trying to find another one at some crazy price?! <p> $75 to Re-True alloy wheels<p> Includes Return Shipping<p> <p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><br>

EXPERT ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR
01-27-1999, 12:47 AM
<i>: I am looking for 19" rim to fit my 750il E32. <br>: Please send me the scan of the rim to bimakood@aol.com<p></i>Hey, is it that you have an injured rim and need a to have it repaired, perhaps? <p>1-800-RIM-TRUE, At you service to repair that rim for you instead of you having to go posting to message boards, trying to find another one at some crazy price?! <p> $75 to Re-True alloy wheels<p> Includes Return Shipping<p> <p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index