Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Sharlie
01-31-1999, 09:00 PM
I have a 1984 733i that I bought in June 98 for $1,200. As my first BMW, this car is a dream.<br>At the moment, the car was burning oil and I removed the engine head which is now being cleaned, cleaned 10 years of carbon and am replacing all the valve seals. I would like more detailed information on all settings in the engine so I can have it running again as soon as possible. All manuals I have found so far are not detailed enough. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

jonathan drake
02-01-1999, 06:21 AM
<i>: I have a 1984 733i that I bought in June 98 for $1,200. As my first BMW, this car is a dream.<br>: At the moment, the car was burning oil and I removed the engine head which is now being cleaned, cleaned 10 years of carbon and am replacing all the valve seals. I would like more detailed information on all settings in the engine so I can have it running again as soon as possible. All manuals I have found so far are not detailed enough. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.<p></i>I recently bought a 1989 735i and like you was looking for a detailed service manual. They do a lot of detailed manuels, I havnt bought one as yet but I have heared from someone who has had one and he said they are good.<p>You can find the manuals at www.allbmwparts.com<p>regards<p>Jon

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index