Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Trevor
02-13-1999, 05:44 PM
I'm soon to start the search for a Euro Delivery BMW in the SF Bay Area.<p>Who offers the best combination of good pricing and honest servicing in this, the most expensive region in the USA to live ?<p>Thanks for the comments<p>Trevor<br>SF <p>

Gale Hawkins
02-14-1999, 12:32 AM
Please check the replies to your post on the E39 forum.

Trevor
02-14-1999, 02:23 AM
<i>: Please check the replies to your post on the E39 forum.<p> Thanks ... I was just trying to widen the population of my survey.. BMF SF wins by a long shot !<p>PS What does Hawkins Research do ?<p>Best Regards,<p>Trevor<br></i>

Gale Hawkins
02-15-1999, 09:01 PM
Trevor Hawkins Research Inc. is a computer networking and software development company that I started by accident. Lighting struck my computer. Although we locally build, service and network (Novell and NT) computers, we have developed a property insurance adjusting software package called PowerClaim that we market. Thanks to the world wide web it is becoming international in scope. After my ship comes in I may be looking for a NEW BMW but for now it is an 82 733i, 85 528e, and 88 735i for me. I know you are excited to be looking at getting a new one. My wife would like a new 528i 6s wagon. Do you now drive a BMW?

Trevor
02-15-1999, 10:39 PM
I drive a 1995 Audi Quattro now and hope to buy a 540iA Sport on Euro Delivery. It looks like BMW San Francisco wins the 'survey' with the best price in the Bay Area with good service and attitude. Sorry I can't say that for other Bay Area Dealers in San Mateo, Santa Clara .....<p>Cheers <p>Trevor<p><br><i>: Trevor Hawkins Research Inc. is a computer networking and software development company that I started by accident. Lighting struck my computer. Although we locally build, service and network (Novell and NT) computers, we have developed a property insurance adjusting software package called PowerClaim that we market. Thanks to the world wide web it is becoming international in scope. After my ship comes in I may be looking for a NEW BMW but for now it is an 82 733i, 85 528e, and 88 735i for me. I know you are excited to be looking at getting a new one. My wife would like a new 528i 6s wagon. Do you now drive a BMW?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index