Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dar
02-13-1999, 09:26 PM
With your help, my brake and fuel problems have been fixed. Wound up replacing the brake accumulator. One dealer wanted $146, another $103. However, I was able to find one by the original supplier to BMW, Ate, for $86. <p>Callan thanks also for the tip on the fluid level in the reservoir, I needed that. The brake bomb came with instructions, but following them would result in overfilling the reservoir.

Eric
02-13-1999, 11:15 PM
<i>: With your help, my brake and fuel problems have been fixed. Wound up replacing the brake accumulator. One dealer wanted $146, another $103. However, I was able to find one by the original supplier to BMW, Ate, for $86. <p>: Callan thanks also for the tip on the fluid level in the reservoir, I needed that. The brake bomb came with instructions, but following them would result in overfilling the reservoir.<p>Congrats! Glad everything worked out. You should be good for another 82,000 miles, right?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index