Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andy
02-16-1999, 04:36 PM
It appears to me that a good # of us are looking for the Maintenance book for the 7 series. Chiltons has produced their typical no good for anything except for standing on maintenance book. Popular Mechanics has a CD out which, aside from the upates and bullentins is also useless.<br>So, Perhaps someone out there has access to these non-released by BMW maintenance books? Or perhaps an E-mail deluge to BMW, INC of America will get BMW to print these books for us?<br>HELLO BMW ARE YOU LISTENING?????????????<p>It is a great car! Easy to work on, and the ultimate driving machine!<br>Thanks for your support,<br>Andy

jocko
02-17-1999, 12:01 AM
Have you tried the Chiltons Total car care manual<br>I have got them for E-30,s and E-34,s and they are<br>actually pretty decent compare to the hard covered<br>virtually useless Chiltons books.<p>They are worth at least a look, They also include<br>vacuum and wiring diagrams . And i think there<br>about $15-$20

Dean
02-17-1999, 11:03 AM
I got a Maintenance Manual plus a Electrical Troubleshooting Manual through http://www.allbmwparts.com/ Give them a try.<p>Dean

Andy
02-18-1999, 10:39 AM
<i>: Have you tried the Chiltons Total car care manual<br>: I have got them for E-30,s and E-34,s and they are<br>: actually pretty decent compare to the hard covered<br>: virtually useless Chiltons books.<p>: They are worth at least a look, They also include<br>: vacuum and wiring diagrams . And i think there<br>: about $15-$20<p></i>I have the chiltons and i find it almost useless as it covers the 5,6 and 7 series and is very non-specific and in places wrong. Hey thanks for the input!<br> -Andy

Andy
02-18-1999, 10:44 AM
<i>: I got a Maintenance Manual plus a Electrical Troubleshooting Manual through http://www.allbmwparts.com/ Give them a try.<p>: Dean<p></i>Thanks! I will give them a buzz (or whatever the e-mail term is)<br> -Andy

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index