Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ted Talis
02-17-1999, 08:37 AM
Anybody out there know how I can tell if I need a $20 relay or a $350 Blub Check Relay/Control Module? I'd like to do some trouble shooting before I go to the dealer. Thanks for your help.

John Woodrow
02-17-1999, 08:35 PM
I fought the problem for a long time (bulbs, cleaning sockets, etc.) and finally replaced the relay. The mustard colored one in the box on the left fender well. It cost about $50.00 but it fixed it!!!<br><i>: Anybody out there know how I can tell if I need a $20 relay or a $350 Blub Check Relay/Control Module? I'd like to do some trouble shooting before I go to the dealer. Thanks for your help.<p></i>

ted talis
02-17-1999, 09:15 PM
<i>: I fought the problem for a long time (bulbs, cleaning sockets, etc.) and finally replaced the relay. The mustard colored one in the box on the left fender well. It cost about $50.00 but it fixed it!!!<br>: : Anybody out there know how I can tell if I need a $20 relay or a $350 Blub Check Relay/Control Module? I'd like to do some trouble shooting before I go to the dealer. Thanks for your help.<p></i>Thanks for the info. So the mustard colored fuse is the relay and I may not need to replace the whole Control Module?

ted talis
02-17-1999, 09:32 PM
<i>: I fought the problem for a long time (bulbs, cleaning sockets, etc.) and finally replaced the relay. The mustard colored one in the box on the left fender well. It cost about $50.00 but it fixed it!!!<br>: : Anybody out there know how I can tell if I need a $20 relay or a $350 Blub Check Relay/Control Module? I'd like to do some trouble shooting before I go to the dealer. Thanks for your help.<p>Thanks I'll replace the relay<br></i>

ted talis
02-18-1999, 04:42 PM
<i>: : I fought the problem for a long time (bulbs, cleaning sockets, etc.) and finally replaced the relay. The mustard colored one in the box on the left fender well. It cost about $50.00 but it fixed it!!!<br>: : : Anybody out there know how I can tell if I need a $20 relay or a $350 Blub Check Relay/Control Module? I'd like to do some trouble shooting before I go to the dealer. Thanks for your help.<p>: Thanks I'll replace the relay<p></i>Thanks to JWoodward and this message board - replacing the relay solved my lighting problems. Thanks for the help!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index