Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

rezzak
06-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Here is a picture of the new Carbon Fiber rear diffuser for the Z4 Coupe. It is 885.00 and it is not for the M Coupe just the regular coupe. I do not know how many people that wont fork over the extra cash for an M Coupe that would pay 885.00 plus install for this little thing. I ordered it to see if it was for the M Coupe and it turns out it is only for the 3.0 Coupe as it has only one side for the exhaust outlet. It is really lightweight but would most likely be scratched up in days from all the rocks getting kicked up onto it from the road. I still am waiting for the carbon fiber rear spoiler to come in so I can see if it will work on the M Coupe. I did buy the cargo organizer and the front sunshade today though. I looked at the cupholder and it is an ugly hunk of metal that just sticks on the middle console. I found out that the carbon fiber trim for the z4 interior is available for the M Coupe. I think I will wait and get the silver carbon fiber Interior trim from ACS.
http://mydrive.roadfly.com/blog/uploads/rezzak_DIFFUSER.jpg

anvis6
06-24-2006, 07:45 AM

Dieselino
06-24-2006, 09:20 AM
You mention you have a bigger diameter wheel, Im curious what size tires do you have front and rear and what are the size of those wheel like the width and offset. Info would be greatly appreciated.

rca06mCoupe
06-24-2006, 09:35 AM
last couple years. That the Coupe is going to get a different part.

In contrast to Z4 Roadster, apparently the M Coupes at least have a one piece rear bumper. I.E.,there is no corresponding piece to remove from the coupe, so he expects a totally different design, with 2 cut outs for the M's dual exhaust of course.

They will call me when the piece is available-same for rear spoiler, Sirius kit, and M trunk mat.

Rezzak
06-26-2006, 12:22 AM
Wheels are 19 inch 8.5 inches width in front and 10 inches width in rear. The tires are 245/35-19 front and 275/30-19 rears. Just go to Trie Rack and select 2006 BMW Z4 M Coupe in the vehicle selection. It will give you all the wheel and tire options. This was not up there when I ordered the wheels a few weeks ago but now it is and it is nice. I just used the M3 wheel configurator.

Speedkills
06-27-2006, 04:49 PM
I was wondering why it wouldn't fit the Roadster since they share the same set-up. Thanks.

wawuzit
07-24-2006, 06:10 PM
Just curious. I really like the looks.http://forums1.roadfly.com/preferences/showsigimage.php?img=4578

Speedkills
07-25-2006, 11:59 AM
So, I asked my dealer how it's installed since the brochure looks like a new bumper... or say it so... you cut out the rear section? Yeah, they cut it out. Looks like way too much room for error for me. Btw, this is for the 2006 Z4 Roadster.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index