Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


09-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Can anyone identify these wheels for me, please?
They are called an 'Escalade' wheel and used for spinners.

I would like to find a website of where to buy them.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index