Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

M_Coupe_33
09-23-2006, 08:46 PM
What is the Z4 3.0si rear diff ratio for the 6-speed and automatic transmissions?
2001 M Coupe (S54)
Steel Grey with Imola Red/black
BBS RKII wheels
3.73 Diff

mikemcn
09-24-2006, 09:03 AM
Checked on line at bmwusa.com/technology as well as the coupe pages, and also looked through my purchase paperwork and brochure - no where to be found.

maybe some of the car mags have it in their write-ups.

Mike Mc

eagle_8
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Did you get your new car yet? I'm loving life with your old coupe, everything is going well so far. I fixed the squeeky clutch with some silicone lubricant. I bought a reinforcing kit for the glove box, I'm hoping I can fix the cricket noise when I take that apart and put it back together. I posted some pics of the car at her new home on the Z3 Coupe board:

http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/z3-coupe/7931354-1.html

Hope everything is good with you.http://forums1.roadfly.com/preferences/showsigimage.php?img=42780

M_Coupe_33
09-25-2006, 08:27 PM
I finally got a production number from my dealer (long story).
I scheduled to be produced next week and available by mid-October.

BMW needs 3-day notice for factory pickup.
I only have the 3rd weekend open in October to pickup the car.
If I cannot get it then, I will have to wait until the fist of November.

I'm not sure if I told you, but my friend let me take his 2000 M Coupe to the BMW Z3 Homecoming in SC. The S52 engine and stock 3.23 diff is a lot different than the S54 engine and 3.73 diff, but that is still a sweet ride.

I will be in Minneapolis Oct 11-13 for a Softbrands/Fourth Shift user conference. We will have to meet up and make sure you bring that nice car with UHAHA

Oh, by the way. I am put on new SSR wheels & tires on the new Z4 Coupe when I get it.
I am already trying to sell the stock wheels. They will be a perfect upgrade to any Z4.
If you know of anyone who is interested, let me know. I attached my ad to this response.

2001 M Coupe (S54)
Steel Grey with Imola Red/black
BBS RKII wheels
3.73 Diff

eagle_8
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Well that's good... only about a month of waiting left for you to go. It's too bad you're only going to have a little while to play with the new car before winter hits. I'm glad you still made it to Homecoming, I saw some pics from that on bimmerforums and it looked like a good time. Next year I'm definitely going to plan ahead and try to get down for that.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss you when you are in Minneapolis. My girlfriend and I are leaving for Iceland on the 10th and won't be back until the 15th.

What SSR's are you getting for the new car? GT3's or Comp's? What size? I'm sure you'll want to go with at least an 18". Anyways, should look nice. Keep in touch Dennis.http://forums1.roadfly.com/preferences/showsigimage.php?img=42780

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index