Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

vetrano
10-02-2006, 10:04 PM
there is a sweet-looking black Z4 Mcoupe in my parking lot. I've yet to see the owner. Are you here? Germantown.

I'm no longer a coupe owner but hey, once a coupe owner always a coupe owner, right?? :-)

Preppy
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
I am in MD and PA.

I live in Potomac and have a sapphire met. Z4 M Coupe....

vetrano
10-03-2006, 09:34 PM
This one is in Germantown and is black. They sure look a lot nicer than the Z4 convertibles! (no offense to you topless folks but I'm just a coupe guy). This coupe is the only one I've seen but I drive around Potomac a bit (house shopping) and will give you a honk and wave if I see you.

I moved here fairly recently and haven't hooked up with the BMW chapter but i'd like to get to summit point and perhaps VIR with my, ahem, non BMW. I still like BMWs and am still a club member but just don't have one right now. :-( Are you planning on doing driving schools or autoX? That's a sweet engine for it!

Preppy
10-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Possibly. I'm up in Philadelphia for grad school 90% of the year so I rarely have time to make it home, much less, the track.

We will see though, I do need to throw her around, but odds are I'll use my old car (e36 328is) for track duties.

Oh and if you honk at me while I am driving through Potomac, I will run you off the road. Only I am allowed to honk at people in Potomac...and I only do so when people drive like idiots (under the speed limit because they're afraid of the narrow and winding roads). Haha.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index