Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Leonardo
10-09-2006, 09:54 AM
I spotted my first Z4 M Coupe yesterday. It was a Sepang Bronze with light Sepang interior. I spoke to the driver (not sure if it was his) and he said the seats could have a bit more lumbar support. He also indicated that the suspension was quite sporty (i.e. not that comfortable) but i guesss you don't buy an M for pure comfort.... Seeing the car for the first time in real life I certainly wasn't disappointed. The rear looks great!

The sepang Bronze looked very nice but the interior is a bit dull.

Our local dealer had a silver 3.0 Si in the showroom with black interior which I sat in to see if I'll fit nicely in mine (an Imola red M) when it arrives (I've finally got an order number now and it'll arrive end of Jan). Again silver is a bit dull for this car, it deserves something a bit more assertive.

No pic unfortunatly but by now most of you have seen pics of the colours available.

Leonardo

sayemthree
10-10-2006, 03:37 AM
around ca SPEEDWAY - Awesome car!!!!!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index