Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index


10-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone, I am currently reconstructing a wrecked 02 clk 320, I have all the parts neccessary but the one. That part would be the front right apron. I have looked all over the net but have not been able to find it. Is there anyone out there that can help me? Is there another name for the part which is possible why I am having trouble? Thanks


Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index