Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : When will the M3 debut in the US?

2003_M3
11-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Read that the first model will appear state side in September '07 as an '08 Model. Can anyone confirm this?

jimdrivas
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
will get the car first and then soon after the US gets the car. I'm guessing it'll be September, 07 they start building the cars with Europe getting them immediately. The US will probably start seeing the car in November, 2007....early Christmas present??

2003_M3
11-10-2006, 04:30 PM
yeah, that would be a nice Christmas present. I'll probably wait for the '09 model, give them at least a year to work out the kinks. I waited two years for the '03 and still got caught in the bearing recall

jimdrivas
11-10-2006, 10:41 PM
recall and bought an 03....well, same thing. Sold it and bought an '04 which is fine and has all the improvements except the suspension changes in 2005 along with the quicker steering ratio of the Competition Package. I never liked the alcantara steering wheel and no steering wheel buttons of the CP., so I didn't buy an '05 or '06.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index