Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Drivers electric seat fault 2000 XJ8

bluebeard
11-16-2006, 06:28 AM
For some reason the drivers seat will no longer electrically adjust (Not memory type). The lumbar adjusment pump does however still work. I am awaiting the list of fuse locations so I can check that and I realise that the relays for the adjustments are beneath the seat. Seems strange that both fore and aft and height adjustments seem to have stopped at the same time. Headrest switch does not work either. Any suggestions please

el_jalepeno
11-20-2006, 09:36 AM
I have a 2003 that is having he same issue. The memory settings will move the seat, and getting in and out the steering wheel moves forward and back, but there is no way to control the seat adjustments anymore, nor the steering wheel. I checked the fuse for the seats (Fuse #1, 20 amp in the block behind the driver seat under the back seat).

Is there an on/off switch somewhere I am missing?

Thanks.
George

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index