Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Hoonose
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
The '01's been a worthy car, now at 50K miles, but it's getting a little long in the tooth.

I was first considering moving over to a CL class Mercedes, but maybe I should stay with a newer Jag instead. The CL may be more headaches.

I certainly don't need new, with its serious depreciation, so '04 to '06 may be my goal. Low miles, less than 10K if possible.

Any new or specific worries related to those years?

Doug XJ8L
04-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Long in the tooth, is a term used for American Cars... NOT Jaguars. With 50K miles, your car is not even broken in... Keep your XJ buy an XK, build a collection. If you sir; are concedering anthing else, you deserve the expense and headaches. Just keep in mind that where ever you go in your Jag, regardless of what year it is, you Sir, (and especially the Jag)are admired...

Just change the oil every 3k miles and keep it properly maintained and it will last for years; and you will be envied where ever you go.

May you choose wisely...

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index