Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

slope
03-02-2007, 04:45 PM
I am debating if I should purchase a 2001 C240 with 47k miles on it...any feed back on this vehicle? How does it drive? Reliable, any problems with the vehicle...please let me know your guys' feedback.
Thank you~!!!

redmansioner
07-06-2007, 03:10 AM
So far, I have no complaints. Itís running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I havenít had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its Mercedes Benz headlight lens (http://www.eurobzparts.com/mercedes-benz-headlight-lens/) last week and Iím fortunately enough that itís only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.

jleist
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Please don't do it!

We purchesed a 2001 C240 with 57K and it's the worst car I've owned in 45 years of driving. We bought it from a dealership owner no less and have had more problems in eight months than I think I can remember. Major electrical problems seem to be the worst; the battery is dead every morning (new battery at $200) and the car is in the shop AGAIN this morning trying to find the drain. The MB dealership finally threw up their hands after $2,800 bill and said they couldn't figure ou the problem.

The sun roof doesn't work properly, you have to unplug the passenger side safety restraint system to get the car to start and it has quit running seven times while driving down the highway at 65mph. When it dies, you coast to the side of the road, turn off the key, and then start it again. No rhyme nor reason.

If I could find a way to unload it, I would, but then I'm just passing the problem on to someone else who doesn't expect it. Not conducive to slepping well at night. Please reconsider.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index