Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Brennan
03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm interested in purchasing a 2005 Continental GT. I would like to find out if there are any concerns as far as reliability, maintenance, etc., that anyone can help me with who is familiar with these cars. I have a '99 F355 Spyder-it's a great car, but requires a lot of maintenance to enjoy it. I'd like to go into something more dependable, with luxury and power as an added bonus! Thanks, Bren.

MaderaRX
09-13-2007, 03:52 PM
I know it was months ago, that you posted and I hope your search was fruitful!! If you ever need pointers on the woodwork care, feeding or repair etc., send me an email and Id be glad to respond. (could be way too lengthy for forum response)

Happy Motoring,

Jeff

bleszynski
09-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Why isn't there a single positive reply to this question? This is a question one must ask now prior to purchasing a 2005 GT.

Jafar
10-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Hi:
My Bentley GT 2005 service warranty has run out. Dealer service is > $ 2200. Is there anywhere else in NY city or Greenwich CT area where one could get the car serviced (40 K) at a reasonable price?
Thanks.

x
01-28-2008, 11:49 PM
My boyfriend has his in long island, i think it may be a bit cheaper there..not positive

bentleyboss
08-04-2009, 01:30 AM
The more you drive the car actually the more reliable the car is unfortunately the maintenance goes up and the parts arent cheap. like 500 dollars for a front brake rotor. the car has somewhere around 40 modules so if you dont drive it enough they dont get enough juice and think there is a problem. also there is very little access to many of the engine parts. like if your starter dies you will have to remove the engine and transmission then remove the right side turbo. but that is on all gt's and flying spurs 04-10.

Figaro
11-02-2009, 08:51 PM
if you can afford a late model Bentley then why would you worry about a $2200 job? It's just a simple tax writeoff for those of us in this income bracket.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index