Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

John Cox
02-01-2000, 12:20 AM
Interested in the correct tool and procedure to remove and replace this gem - simply.

Frank H
02-01-2000, 03:07 PM
<i>: Interested in the correct tool and procedure to remove and replace this gem - simply.<p></i><p>Sorry, there is NO easy way to do this. The procedure is simple though, remove the center console,grow some small hands (very tight difficult to reach areas under the dash) and remove the heater box. Then replace the valve.<p>As usual --assembly is reverse of removal!<p>Frank

John Cox
02-04-2000, 11:18 PM
<i>: : Interested in the correct tool and procedure to remove and replace this gem - simply.<p>Thanks for your response. I reclined the driver seat, laid upside down for over two hours and bought a cheap small wrench to forcefully modify to get to the nuts. The problem was the three nuts I lost trying to reinstall. <p>The core began leaking four years ago. Mysterious white powder would form at the gas pedal, then disappear, then reappear.<p>It has been the biggest bitch to owning this otherwise awesome car.<p>Thanks.<br>: Sorry, there is NO easy way to do this. The procedure is simple though, remove the center console,grow some small hands (very tight difficult to reach areas under the dash) and remove the heater box. Then replace the valve.<p>: As usual --assembly is reverse of removal!<p>: Frank<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index