Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Troy Rudolph
02-01-2000, 01:37 PM
I apologize wholeheartedly for the tone of my earlier postings. The more E12 info we have on the web, the better off we all are. Please forgive me.<p>My comments were not sanctioned by FirstFives.org, but were my own. I reacted as someone who has been forced to participate closely a in few business-related disputes. I forgot proper netiquette for a short time.<p>

PeterL
02-01-2000, 01:43 PM
The more E12 info we have on the web, the better off we all are. <p>This was the point of my earlier post.<p>Peter

Carlie Bentley
02-01-2000, 03:37 PM
<i><br>Troy,<br>I am sure archives from www.firstfives.org will show that I to have lost my temper on things before I have had the opportunity to examine all the facts. In fact I am well known for it in some places. Glad to see that the benifits of multiple boards can be seen by all.<p>: I apologize wholeheartedly for the tone of my earlier postings. The more E12 info we have on the web, the better off we all are. Please forgive me.<p>: My comments were not sanctioned by FirstFives.org, but were my own. I reacted as someone who has been forced to participate closely a in few business-related disputes. I forgot proper netiquette for a short time.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index