Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alex Onos
02-19-2000, 11:58 PM
Alright, I was out taillght hunting for my "bavaria".......but the taillight that fits it is from a 75 E12..........and the car says 525, but I see here that the first fives are 75 up......this was sold to me as a 74 bavaria, and has bavaria isignia on it, but it has power steering, and cloth seats....that was supposed to not be an opstion on bavarias, so, is there anyone who can identify my car???? BTW, my car was brought over from europe by someone, the euro plate mounts have been used...<p><br>Alex<br>74???? 525<br>odo: 124000 km (!!)<br>

Eric
02-20-2000, 01:57 AM
<i>: Alright, I was out taillght hunting for my "bavaria".......but the taillight that fits it is from a 75 E12..........and the car says 525, but I see here that the first fives are 75 up......this was sold to me as a 74 bavaria, and has bavaria isignia on it, but it has power steering, and cloth seats....that was supposed to not be an opstion on bavarias, so, is there anyone who can identify my car???? BTW, my car was brought over from europe by someone, the euro plate mounts have been used...<p>: <br>: Alex<br>: 74???? 525<br>: odo: 124000 km (!!)<p>The first year of the E12 was 1972...It was not imported into the US until 1975 as the 530i. According to my references, 1973 was the first year of production for the European 525. So it is possible you have a 1974 525...<p>How it has a Bavaria insignia is puzzling...

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index