Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Adam
04-18-2000, 10:37 PM
The Red ones? I have a 77/630 (same chassis and sus.) and need to know which way to turn to adjust stiffer and how? Do I take off both nuts on exposed shaft and turn, or do they need to be removed from the car? I heard someone post to me that their 3 series fronts could be done on car but the rears needed to be removed??? BTW, I obviosly bought the car with them already on and didn't get the "knob".

Mike
05-01-2000, 01:05 PM
<i>: The Red ones? I have a 77/630 (same chassis and sus.) and need to know which way to turn to adjust stiffer and how? Do I take off both nuts on exposed shaft and turn, or do they need to be removed from the car? I heard someone post to me that their 3 series fronts could be done on car but the rears needed to be removed??? BTW, I obviosly bought the car with them already on and didn't get the "knob".<p></i><br>I'm pretty sure they have to be removed (I have same shocks on my E12) After their out compress them all the way and rotate shaft. I forget which way is which, but its easy to tell by operating shock.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index