Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

DavidL
04-25-2000, 04:21 PM
<br>Hi to all on the E12 board!<p>I recently purchased a 528i, cosmetically rough but mechanically good. Drove it home and pulled the motor out for a racing project.<p>All other parts available, very reasonable pricing.<p>I am not in the business of selling BMW parts, but I have a motorcycle shop as my day job, so payment (MC/Visa,etc) and shipping (UPS every day) are no problem.<p>Please call or email for any additional information.<p>800-230-9112<p>-DavidL<br> 85 535i (215k miles, runs and looks great!)<br> 85 5xxi (race car, looks good with the lights off)<br>

stewart
05-29-2000, 04:06 AM
<i>: <br>: Hi to all on the E12 board!<p>: I recently purchased a 528i, cosmetically rough but mechanically good. Drove it home and pulled the motor out for a racing project.<p>: All other parts available, very reasonable pricing.<p>: I am not in the business of selling BMW parts, but I have a motorcycle shop as my day job, so payment (MC/Visa,etc) and shipping (UPS every day) are no problem.<p>: Please call or email for any additional information.<p>: 800-230-9112<p>: -DavidL<br>: 85 535i (215k miles, runs and looks great!)<br>: 85 5xxi (race car, looks good with the lights off)<p>What year is it?(assuming you still have it) I am in need of electric sunroof parts essentially everything but the panel, cables etc & actuators for the central locking. If you have any of the above please email

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index