Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Matt
04-29-2000, 03:48 PM
This is an excellent car with many options. Pimped out!<br>12'' daton rims, 4'' exhaust tip, boss speakers with one 12'' pyrimid sub, lowered. purple tint on the windows, Koss head unit, decals. This car runs excellent with the minor exception of the occasional backfire. Looking to sell soon....Email me for pictures.. 8500 obo.

eric
06-15-2000, 10:39 AM
<i>: This is an excellent car with many options. Pimped out!<br>: 12'' daton rims, 4'' exhaust tip, boss speakers with one 12'' pyrimid sub, lowered. purple tint on the windows, Koss head unit, decals. This car runs excellent with the minor exception of the occasional backfire. Looking to sell soon....Email me for pictures.. 8500 obo.<p></i>

Amy
06-19-2000, 12:29 PM
<i>: This is an excellent car with many options. Pimped out!<br>: 12'' daton rims, 4'' exhaust tip, boss speakers with one 12'' pyrimid sub, lowered. purple tint on the windows, Koss head unit, decals. This car runs excellent with the minor exception of the occasional backfire. Looking to sell soon....Email me for pictures.. 8500 obo.<br>I want to see it please send pix thanks!<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index