Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tom
05-03-2000, 01:11 PM
Does anyone have a front windshield for sale?

WH
05-03-2000, 03:44 PM
<i>: Does anyone have a front windshield for sale?<p></i><p>I hate to say this but buy a new one. You should be able to find a local discount glass guy that can get you one for $200-$275 or so. Buying a used windshield simply isn't worth it (even if you get it for $50-75). A new windshield makes an old car much more pleasant to drive --no rock chips/sand blasted glass surface and now when you drive at night objects will be nice and easy to see.<p>I couldn't believe the difference it made!<p>WH

Tom
05-05-2000, 07:14 AM
<i>: : Does anyone have a front windshield for sale?<p><br>: I hate to say this but buy a new one. You should be able to find a local discount glass guy that can get you one for $200-$275 or so. Buying a used windshield simply isn't worth it (even if you get it for $50-75). A new windshield makes an old car much more pleasant to drive --no rock chips/sand blasted glass surface and now when you drive at night objects will be nice and easy to see.<p>: I couldn't believe the difference it made!<p>: WH<p></i>Yep, I see your point, thanks

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index