Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gavin Gray
05-05-2000, 03:45 PM
Hi,<p>I've posted this message previously on the First Fives BB, but thought I'd place it here as well.<p>I have a beautiful 1980 528i 5-Speed for sale. It is aboslutely first rate, with a huge history file, many upgrades to suspension, brakes, appearance, as well as a huge amount of new parts.<p>It is only used in summer, and spent most of it's life in California, so no nasty rust. It has gorgeous Polaris Silver exterior and Navy leather interior. Everything works and it really turns heads.<p>I'm located in Chicago and would like to get $5,000 for the car - I know that's at the high end, but it truly is remarkable.<p>If anyone is interested, feel free to drop me a note and I'll send more detailed information about it's history, mods, service, etc. I can also send pictures.<p>Thanks!<p>Gavin Gray<br>gavin_gray@yahoo.com

Matt
07-18-2000, 08:38 AM
Interested in you car. Could you send me some pics?

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index