Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeff Becker
05-10-2000, 07:46 AM
BMP Design sells an M535i body kit with front airdam, side skirts and rear valence for something like $1300. Does anybody have any experience with this kit? Is it an accurate replica of the real thing? Their demo photo is small and of a dark colored E12 car so it's hard to tell. Plus, it's disguised with an inappropriate looking wing spoiler on the decklid. Someone had mentioned a Zender front airdam - what does it look like? Quality?

WH
05-10-2000, 09:31 AM
<i>: BMP Design sells an M535i body kit with front airdam, side skirts and rear valence for something like $1300. Does anybody have any experience with this kit? Is it an accurate replica of the real thing? Their demo photo is small and of a dark colored E12 car so it's hard to tell. Plus, it's disguised with an inappropriate looking wing spoiler on the decklid. Someone had mentioned a Zender front airdam - what does it look like? Quality? <p></i><p>First, the BMP kit is not a replica of the original E12 M535i front/rear spoilers (there were no side skirts). It looks more like the later E28 body kit for the M535i.<p>I'd contact Zane who owns a very nicely modified E12 with the BMP kit on it. I have included a link to his site below.<p>I don't think the Zender front air dam for the E12 is available any longer, but I could be wrong..... You can still buy the original M535i air dam from BMW I understand. Contact Paul @ Maximillian and see... Price? $350-$550?? But remember it would only work well with the euro bumpers and turn signals which can be an expensive upgrade.<p>WH<br>79' euro 528i<br>81' M535i

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index