Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Bernard
05-30-2000, 09:10 PM
Just read some of the responces to D Scotts problem. <br>I have repaired or replaced almost everything in this car, but this low idle and cut out persists, especially after coming off the highway.Feul injection would seem probable but has anyone heard of this screwed up emission system and if so am I the same boat ,screwed.<br>any help at all , Bernard

DScott
05-30-2000, 11:26 PM
<i>: Just read some of the responces to D Scotts problem. <br>: I have repaired or replaced almost everything in this car, but this low idle and cut out persists, especially after coming off the highway.Feul injection would seem probable but has anyone heard of this screwed up emission system and if so am I the same boat ,screwed.<br>: any help at all , Bernard<p></i>Bernard--Have you seen the recent posts on the firstfives forum? I don't know what your specific idle problem is but there are a number of posts on a low idle issue (from Peter Maag). May be worth a look.<p>In case you haven't been there, www.firstfives.org then, under E12 resources, click Bulletin Board.<p>Good luck,<br>DScott

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index