Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

RKS
05-31-2000, 12:42 AM
Posting for a friend, a BMW Certified Technician who owns this car.<p>Car began life as an 1979 BMW 528. With about 83K miles on it now, it has the heart of a 745i turbo engine of the same mileage under the hood. Fast and furious. Black, with black and gray cloth Recaro interior, and new carbon fiber interior trim. 5 speed, with new UUC Motorwerks short shifter. I've driven this sled and it's most enjoyable.<p>Pictures are posted at:<br> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=189630&a=6570089<p>Contact me via e-mail at [email protected], and I'll forward your message to the owner, Daniel, a bright young English mechanic at a Las Vegas independent garage<br>specializing in BMW and Mercedes service.<p>Daniel's asking $6,000 O.B.O. for this beast.<p>Richard<br>BMW CCA Sin City Chapter Advertising Manager<br>'00 M5 (not for sale)<br>'93 525i turbo (for sale, details at www.bmwmpower.com classifieds)<br>'88 M3 (not for sale)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index