Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Private Drivers School @ Buttonwillow Raceway! NEW

Jordan
05-31-2000, 11:40 PM
I posted this message a few weeks ago and I have 4 spaces available due to some cancelations. If any of you want in you must contact me ASAP. My # is at the bottom of this message.<p>Just wanted to let all of you Californians know about a private Drivers School I am putting together. I thought you all would like to know about this anyway.<p>On Monday, June 12, 2000 I will be renting Button Willow Raceway For a private drivers school.<p>This school will have only 20 students for maximum track time and great 1 on 1 instruction. Jeff Ireland will be the chief driving instructor.<br>We will have instructors from VARA, SCCA and the BMWCCA. Each student will have an instructor all the time, if they want one. I anticipate about 2 1/2 hours of track time for each student! Since there will be only 20 or so students and only 10 or so on the track at a time you wont have to worry about traffic. Just work on your line and at being smooth.<p>This all came about when a few of my friends got some pretty fast cars and I noticed that they don't really know how to drive them. I asked them if they would be interested in going to drivers school and they unanimously said yes. Some of these guys are celebrities so a private<br>school is in order.<p>Please call me ASAP if anyone is interested. I will give you all of the details and costs.<p>Thanks<p>Jordan D'Alessio<br>323-663-2002<br>91 M5<br>[email protected]<br>BMWCCA 57606

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index