Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mark
06-01-2000, 02:47 PM
Hi,<br>I have a beautiful 1980 BMW 528i which I love.<br>The problem is that the clutch is very hard to push<br>down and it has caused problems with my foot. I would<br>like to know if there is any way to install an easier clutch<br>or to adjust the pressure. I've been able to adjust it a little bit but it is not nearly enough.<br>Please help!<p>please e-mail me at mk2000@usa.net if you can.<p>Thanks,<br>Mark<p>

Mark Grady
06-27-2000, 01:18 AM
<i>: Hi,<br>: I have a beautiful 1980 BMW 528i which I love.<br>: The problem is that the clutch is very hard to push<br>: down and it has caused problems with my foot. I would<br>: like to know if there is any way to install an easier clutch<br>: or to adjust the pressure. I've been able to adjust it a little bit but it is not nearly enough.<br>: Please help!<p>: please e-mail me at mk2000@usa.net if you can.<p>: Thanks,<br>: Mark<p></i><br>Unfortunately this is generally a symptom of a failing clutch and an indication that it should be replaced, although as long as the clutch is not slipping you may have a few months yet.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index