Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Tim Suddard
06-17-2000, 11:49 PM
We at Grassroots Motorsports Magazine have been building a E12 M535i replica project car. If you would like to see some pictures and the latest installment on this car, please check it out at www.grassrootsmotorsports.com<br>If you are not familiar with our publication, I would be pleased to mail any Bimmer.org user a free issue, just email me a snail mail address, or go through our website.<br>Sorry to barge in, but thought you might want to know.<p>Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports

FLIP
06-21-2000, 05:02 PM
<br>Man, you guys run a kickass mag. (glad I'm a subscriber!). Wanna do a car swap? If you want to get a lightly modded Ford Contour SVT as your next project car, I'd happily swap it for the E12 and some cash! :)<p>Adam Wilson<br>http://www.automotiveinfopage.com<p><br><i>: We at Grassroots Motorsports Magazine have been building a E12 M535i replica project car. If you would like to see some pictures and the latest installment on this car, please check it out at www.grassrootsmotorsports.com<br>: If you are not familiar with our publication, I would be pleased to mail any Bimmer.org user a free issue, just email me a snail mail address, or go through our website.<br>: Sorry to barge in, but thought you might want to know.<p>: Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index