Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

debbie
06-20-2000, 05:44 AM
BMW DOES NOT STAND BEHIND A DEFECTIVE CAR! I HAVE AN 18 MONTH OLD 528I THAT HAS HAD APPROX. 30 PROBLEMS. BMW POSITION IS THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION OF THE CAR.EVEN THOUGH THEY ORGINALLY AGREED TO REPACE IT AND NOW ARE REFUSING. SINCE THEY HAVE SOMEONE WHO READS YOUR SITE AND E-MAIL'S THEM IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP THEM FROM TELLING OTHER BMW OWNERS AND POTENTIAL BUYERS ABOUT BMW POLICY OR LACK OF.<p> MAKE SURE YOUR CAREFUL IN PURCHASING ANY OF BMW'S NEW CARS. THEY ARE NOT THE QUALILTY THEY ONCE WHERE AND NOW HAVE A COMPANY THAT REFUSES TO VALUE THE CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT WHAT THEY BELIEVED WAS ONE OF THE BEST CARS ON THE ROAD ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY BOUGHT A CAR THAT IS CLOSE TO A PIECE OF JUNK.

Bad Ass Playuh
06-20-2000, 10:05 AM
Dealer/customer disputes are never as simple as they sound. Having dealt with dealers and customers, I'd be hard pressed to decide<br>which were a bigger pain in the ***.<p>The Limited Warranty is the basis<br>for your relationship after the sale.<br>Period. <p>Investigate lemon laws in your state: <br>they are oriented heaviliy in your favor. <br>If your complaint has validity, it will bear <br>the scrutiny of an impartial third party <br>mediator.<p>King Solomon<p><p><br><i>: BMW DOES NOT STAND BEHIND A DEFECTIVE CAR! I HAVE AN 18 MONTH OLD 528I THAT HAS HAD APPROX. 30 PROBLEMS. BMW POSITION IS THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION OF THE CAR.EVEN THOUGH THEY ORGINALLY AGREED TO REPACE IT AND NOW ARE REFUSING. SINCE THEY HAVE SOMEONE WHO READS YOUR SITE AND E-MAIL'S THEM IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP THEM FROM TELLING OTHER BMW OWNERS AND POTENTIAL BUYERS ABOUT BMW POLICY OR LACK OF.<p>: MAKE SURE YOUR CAREFUL IN PURCHASING ANY OF BMW'S NEW CARS. THEY ARE NOT THE QUALILTY THEY ONCE WHERE AND NOW HAVE A COMPANY THAT REFUSES TO VALUE THE CUSTOMER WHO BOUGHT WHAT THEY BELIEVED WAS ONE OF THE BEST CARS ON THE ROAD ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY BOUGHT A CAR THAT IS CLOSE TO A PIECE OF JUNK.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index