Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Randy
06-21-2000, 06:15 PM
Wietse<br>It,s Randy from the Rocky Mountain Chapter, 533i, big wheels. Did a track day with the Mercedes club on Sunday, 3 hours of seat time for 70 bucks plus club membership, out at Second Creek. Doing another July 29, contact me off line if you are interested. Definitely worth the bucks.<br>Randy

Wietse
06-22-2000, 12:22 PM
<i>: Wietse<br>: It,s Randy from the Rocky Mountain Chapter, 533i, big wheels. Did a track day with the Mercedes club on Sunday, 3 hours of seat time for 70 bucks plus club membership, out at Second Creek. Doing another July 29, contact me off line if you are interested. Definitely worth the bucks.<br>: Randy<p>Randy:<p>Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. How's the new property/house/race shop project coming along?<p>I saw your car at the exotic car show in Denver a few weekends ago. I looked for you, but had no luck. I was down there with the wife and kids. <p>Neat cars, but too much $$ for me. I was really taken by the Porsche 2.7L Carrera look-a-like, dark blue, very cool. Did you see the paddle shift Ferrari 360, black? Very trick. How about that really goofy Countach kit, very dumb.<p>The track days sound good, I might have time later in July. Bought some 17's for the e12 and need to break them in. You were my insperation.<p>I found a great deal on a set of 17x8 w235/45/17s (Front) and 17x9 w255/40/17 (Rear). The tires are Dunlop SP2000s, much better than my 16" wheels and Wal-mart tires. I had to role the sh*t out of the rear fenders to get them to fit, but they fit. Very cool looking. <p>I am working on a Vortech kit for the big six. In conversation with Vortech right now, with 15psi of boost and a H2O intercooler, should be able to get a very reliabe 390 to 410 hp.<p>Give me a call. Take care.<p>Wietse<p>970 635 6778<br>wietse_wullin@hp.com<br>wlwjlw@aol.com<p><br>Take care.<p></i>

Michael McCoy
07-11-2000, 08:09 AM
: I am working on a Vortech kit for the big six. In conversation with Vortech right now, with 15psi of boost and a H2O intercooler, should be able to get a very reliabe 390 to 410 hp.<p>390 to 410? would that be from the 3.0L six? I have a '78 530i and this sounds very interesting...

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index